This assignment provides you an opportunity to practice
- writing programs using Button, FlowPane, Stage and Scene.
- writing programs using Font and Text classes, Text methods, Stage and Scene.
- writing programs using ImageView, Button, Pane, Stage and Scene classes, and how to create and register event handler.
Please solve three (3) programming problems related to the content presented in Chapters 14 and 15 in your text. You can find the programming problems in the attached file (Module 7 Programming Problems Worksheet.docx (Links to an external site.)). For Programming Problem 3, you will need the card files (card.zip (Links to an external site.)).
- Download the worksheet and save it as Mod7-Worksheet-Programming-Last-First.docx. For example, Mod7-Worksheet-Programming-Smith-John.docx.
- Consider the problem, design an algorithm (or algorithms) that would solve the problem, and then implement the algorithm in Java.
- Create a new folder and name it as Mod7-Java-Programming-Last-First, for example, Mod7-Java-Programming-Smith-John.
- Write the source code for each problem and save them as .java files in the folder you created. There are three programming problems for this module so you should have three .java files. Name your java files as Mod7Problem#.java, for example, Mod7Problem1.java.
- Copy data file(s) used for your program and/or output file into the folder. In this module, make sure to include image files/folder in the folder.
- Please insert the algorithm written in pseudocode as a comment in the beginning of your program.
- Take screenshots of your running program – you can take screenshots using PrintScreen or any tool that you are familiar with, making sure that the console window in which you run the program appears on the screen.
- Copy the screenshots in the worksheet. If your program has different outcomes, take screenshots of each variation.
- Compress the folder that saves all of your java files as .zip file. Please note don’t save the worksheet in the same folder as they need to be submitted seperately.
- Submit the following two files as attachments by clicking the Submit Assignment button above.
- Mod7-Java-Programming-Last-First.zip (including .java files, data files, and image files/folder).