Policy Analysis Paper
In this assignment, you will create a practical and professional document that will represent the level of work that is expected from modern professional policy analysts. Use the information from the worksheet you completed for the Week 8 assignment to build on for this assignment.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research the global or international issue or challenge selected in the Week 8 assignment and locate professional viewpoints on the topic.
There should be six main sections in the Policy Analysis Paper:
- Problem Definition.
- Issue Analysis.
- Proposed Solutions.
- Strategic Recommendations.
- Weaknesses and Limitations.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis.
Note: You may add sections or subsections to your Policy Analysis Paper. You may include tables and charts in the page length.
Write a 5–8 page paper in which you do the following:
- Select one real-world policy issue and provide a description of the issue.
- Analyze the major costs and major benefits of the issue.
- Recommend three courses of action.
- Provide at least three to five reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references that support the paper’s claims.