“Ashtar” Educational Mobile Application – Individual Task
Please download the app onto your mobile device or desktop to analyze the product.
Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.devwork.pathfinder&hl=ar&gl=US iOS https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ashtar – %D8%A3%D8%B4%D8%B7%D8%B1/id1506256113 Desktop https://app.kiwi/apk/uk.devwork.pathfinder/Ashtar –
Begin by conducting a SWOT analysis for the product and then create an initial marketing pitch that details how you would introduce the application to B2C and B2B clients on a global scale. Your social media plan should highlight the differences when marketing B2C and B2B and what value is added to your consumers in each market or how they would use the product. Do not forget to research and include competitors in the market.
Individual task –
You were just named the chief marketing officer (CMO) for the mobile App mentioned in your midterm assignment. You are to write an industrial marketing plan the company for 2021.
Expected table of contents:
· Define the market. The market is defined by the product-market matrix and is taken from the perspective of the customer. Which is your most profitable set of customers? What are they really buying? What do they value the most?
· Analyze the situation. Understand the market, the industry, the competition, and company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
· Develop an integrated strategy for each element of the marketing mix. Each element requires its own set of tactics in the context of a comprehensive strategy. At least eight (8) tactics should be developed.
· Determine budgets and assign responsibility for each tactic. Each tactic would have a timeline and a deliverable. Responsibility for execution can reside with an individual or on an area.
· Build KPI’s. What metrics are going to be used to measure the performance and to see if any adjustments are required.
· The task should be submitted in a document form uploaded as pdf.
· Wordcount: 2500 words (excluding cover, table of contents, and references) / The in-text References and the Bibliography should be in Harvard’s citation style.